Sunday, December 23, 2007

Sunday Stress.



I had such a boring weekend. All I did was tuition. :[ I woke up extremely early today, about 8+. I wouldnt wake up so early for no reason. I had Subash at 9.30am. Hoping that I'm not late cuz mum forced me to gulp down some organic drink, its purple in colour. not tasty. At Subash's, we did some frequency experiment.



"When a boyfriend and a girlfriend have the same height, their love is more long lasting because they have the same natural frequency" said Subash.



I'm not sure whether its true or not. But he said its proven. I'm wondering Al** and Re***** have the same natural frequency. What bout me n yj?? Okkkaay, watever I just wanna score for PHYSICS.



Experimenting.




Photobucket

yellow-coloured-dung
Member #1 : HyperKelvin




Photobucket

Superman-wanna-be he cut my hair :C
Member #2 : DemonBarberKahJun





Photobucket

He just returned from the pudu market. He said its hanging tong-yuens for sale.
Member #3 : UncleHoiLai




Photobucket

Snowman-maker
Member #4 : oh, WaiKian




Photobucket

Procedure. thread + plastiscine




Photobucket

First group with their experiment. hey that is my friend. wee.. HI MANDY!!!!




Photobucket

Never trust HoiLai with his photography skills. I can barely see the yellow balls.




Photobucket

He took few shots. These are the best i can find. I need to tutor him!




Photobucket

Kak Bedah.
she distributes notes.
she gives out small cards and papers.
she collects the fees.
she collects the name card.
love her.





After class, waited for mum. She is NEVER punctual. half-an-hour late! Like mother like daughter kan? She brought me for lunch and grocery shopping in a korean mart.


Photobucket

An-nyong Ha-se-yo. Hello.




Photobucket




Photobucket





Photobucket

huge yummy seaweed...



Photobucket

foods...



Photobucket

i dun understand.....
is it written in chinese or korean?



Photobucket
weird food #1 : i aint buying that...
"udon berlalat"




Photobucket

weird food #2 : Biscuits with melted cheese and cream





Photobucket

Kam-sa-ham-ni-da. Thank you. Merry Christmas.



I took a looooooong nap from 4 to 8. Im really tired recently. Slept really late I need to get all the work done before baby returns. Im so stressed up and confused at the same time. I think im gonna screwed up everything. I need cooperation.



niquegallery : 1 more day to Christmas, 3 days to Rachel's, 7 days to Baby's.

0 shroom (s):

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0