Friday, December 21, 2007

Freaky Friday

Yes its indeed a freaky friday. I promised mum that I'll get all my chores done. Why did i promised her at the first place?? I seriously dont know. I woke up at 10+ today. Immediately after i washed up, i went online..oo and neopets . I told you Im addicted to it. I seldom go online this early.



Speaking of early, Rachel was earlier, she 'shocked' me. I never see her this early. Anyway, i had a conversation wit her till evening. Yes yes, i remember the promises i made. Had a shower and started with the spring cleaning. While I was tidying up my room, I saw a paper and it reminded me of some rebellious stuff i did 2 years back, Form2.




Photobucket

the.note






2 years back, I was in 2Berdikari. Naughty + Silly. One day, we were supposed to go to Bengkel Serbaguna for KH. Louise, PuiYing, Amanda, Katrina and myself decided to skip the lesson so we end up loitering in the class. I think I'm the formen. oh shit. I forgotten what made us to ponteng class. Somehow, teacher found out we ponteng and sent somebody to pass us this note. PANICKED. During recess, went and see her. Got scolded terribly, oh especially me. Guilty. The 4 of us apologized....Not to forget, we also receive a little gift from her, the pink BSL. From tht day, we never dare to skip her lesson again. Learnt the lesson.





At night, went to GreatEastern to meet Rachel at Balloon Buzz. Seeing her choosing crops for party. Awhile later, had dinner wit mum there. Bloody hell, i fasted today. Mum said i should let my stomach to rest once a while. i had AppleCarrot Juice for both breakfast and lunch. i love the drink, sour-ish! Dinner was satisfying.





Photobucket

Balloon Buzz






niquegallery : 4 days to Christmas, 6 days to Rachel's + PMR, 10 days to Baby's i miss you

0 shroom (s):

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0