Saturday, December 22, 2007

Chinese Christmas.


So its Saturday today. Oh I got up at 12 sharp. That means I overslept and missed Martin. uh. How can I change my terrible sleeping habit? I seriously dont know what is my problem. Do u know how can i change those habits?


Anyway, i had tuition with MR Yap in the noon. He's my add maths teacher, he is A weird teacher too. + we had this conversation.


Mr Yap : Qnie, do u really think those Kumon and Mental Arithmetic could make a child do good in their add maths?

Me : *blur* I think so.

Mr Yap : These days ppl craze to send their kids there, I just dunno why they spent money on those.

Me : *smiled* Yaya.....



You know what?? I think Mr Yap is giving me a hint that i should introduce more students to him. Kan?? I tried to take his picture without him realizing. Gawd...its so hard. I dont want him to know cuz he'll think i'm weird. Finally, i managed to take this.






Photobucket

hey at least i tried! pluz, he didnt realize! :D





Immediately after he left the doorstep, I quickly finish up his homework so that I wouldnt forget to do them next week. Usually im lazy to his hw, so finished it ON THE SPOT today. Done. Went online for less than 5 minute. Uncle Dennis called for dinner. COMING IN 10 MINUTES!!! shitx3..wth. im not even half ready.


Had quick shower. Grab a top + a jeans + a pouch!!! Get the hair done. Put on some gloss. Done. Run. GREAT. LIFT NOT WORKING!!! Run. Just in time. haha I am wonderwoman.


And we went to i dont know where for dinner. Uncle Dennis drove up to some hilltop. Dark + spooky. We got lost too. He said we're going to some resort. Couldnt find the place. Went to another restaurant. oh i forgotten, Uncle Steve came too. He's hilarious.

" Where are we?", I said.
"Queenie, we're going to the hilltop to eat FISH which is not a sin because your Uncle Dennis will pay the person to kill the fish for us to eat so that we dont get sinned." said Steve
"Err..i see.", blurry me.





Dinner.






Photobucket

The longest fish Ive ever seen in my entire life. I named him, Pole.
I was told this fish cannot be eaten. Then why is it in a place called restaurant?



Photobucket

Pole's face. Say 'hello', Pole!





Photobucket

He is full with spots.....


Photobucket

....and kisses. She is Bandaraya.

Dennis : This is Bandaraya Fish
Me : What?? Why??
Dennis : Because she eat rubbish.
Me : HAHAHA..thats a good one.
Dennis : My dear, its not a joke
Me : *blush* Oh...



Photobucket

eat it.




Photobucket

He is called Knife Fish. He comes with A sharp mouth for a reason.




Photobucket

unknown. I named him, Charcoal.





Photobucket

Tortoise?? NO....
Turtle?? NO....
Its a fish.
What fish?
Water fish, ikan air, suay yu
I'm gonna eat her! :[



Photobucket

Water Fish Junior.Her baby.




Photobucket

Cooked Water Fish. Guilty. I'm sorry i HAVE to eat you.
This is the weirdest thing i ever ate in my entire life too.




Photobucket

the.plate.




HILLTOP Scenery.





Photobucket




Photobucket

up.




Photobucket

up up.




Photobucket

Oh my Malaysia.
~~Negaraku~~~Tanah Tumpah~~~Selamat Bertakhta.




Photobucket

Wee...I can see my house! Center.





Photobucket

Nirvana. God's creation.




Photobucket

Beauty




Photobucket

Dennis's Neighbour.




Photobucket

U must be hating the Tooth Fairy..




Photobucket

He's my Uncle Dennis. Cute.




Photobucket

Uncle Steve. Happy Buddha. Model. Actor.
"In US, my American friends called me Happy Buddha" quoted by Steve.
"Your Uncle Steve was a model/actor" quoted by Dennis.
Me : model?? actor?? he has big stomach la. how can tht happen? :/




Photobucket

i wanna visit this place again wit Mr Boyfriend.



Photobucket

return.




Photobucket

Christmas Gift from the Santa. i love christmas.



Photobucket

A little something from UncleDennis. lovely tong yuens....

I was wondering why he made me this. And Rachel's granny made her some too. Mummy told me its the Winter Solstice/kuotung today. I got to know that December 22nd is also the shortest day of the year. I prefer to call it Chinese Christmas. =O






Photobucket

Au Revoir.




niquegallery : 2 days to Christmas, 4 days to Rachel's, 8 days to Baby's














0 shroom (s):

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0