Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas.


What? Darling Rev's Christmas Open House
When? 25th December 2007
Where? Meg's Mansion
Time? 2-8pm



Rev invited me over for a open house at her sister's place. They celebrated there this year. It was a huge house all the way to Sg Buloh . Fortunately, Dennis went wit us and We rode on his luxury car.





Photobucket

At Meg's. Her tree. Her lights.





Photobucket

the Host on her new Christmas dress.
hello?? Christmas colour is RED, GREEN & WHITE ONLY!!





Photobucket

The left one is Prashant, Rev's cousin, Chindian, VI...
Prashant, you look so different now, I almost couldnt recognize you. Its a good thing ok. You left too soon, I couldnt catch up wit u. Its ok there is always next time OK?
I think Prashant is scared of for some reason I dont know, I see gap in between us...kan???





Photobucket

And that's the Beauty who owns that place, Meg.
Congratulations Meg. And great party. I see you have more presents than me. ={
I like the mug you gave me, its adorable. Ya its too adorable and I left it at your place. You can use it.
:c





Photobucket

Thanes, thanks to him my psp battery went dead in less than a day.
He gave me nothing for Christmas..
He tore my psp silicon cover. :C
Thanks. He said he gonna get me a better cover. You better stick with ur words.





Photobucket

For her, I did not follow mummy back. She wanted me to stay a night. And yes for her I did. Im too kind to be true. At night, we watched 'PULSE'. stupid movie, I slept half way watching it. so I didnt know the ending.





Photobucket

missing Jin.
christmas wasnt complete without him. Its like
a handphone without a battery,
a bed without a mattress,
a flower without a root,
a KuanYee without a butterfly clip + bump.
I have a present for You!
Thats mojo-jojo at the back.





Photobucket

Oh,thanks sister. I had a warm christmas, just missin out the hot chocolate. 8D
hehe really. i enjoyed eventhough there is insufficient time for u to get a gift for me. i know you know im kiddin. thanks for inviting though. how thoughtful of you. Merry Christmas. Loves, Ky.






Photobucket

literally drunk.
Merry Christmas to you TOO!!!!
Forgetful me, I forgot to bring my camera's memory card. So there is not much picture cuz the camera's memory can only fit 9 pathetic pictures. AlienVsPredator2 was OK!





niquegallery : Rachel. you're gonna have the 'awesomest' suite party ever ok. I'll be here wit you. oh its sooo jiwang of me.. dun laugh.. Oh yay. I spoke to yewjin finally. A week without his irritating looks is hard. A week without those foul words he used is a burden. A week without him making me go so MAD is another thing hard to forget.....Getting to see his irritating looks, hear his foul words and make me angry is not easy but somehow i miss them though.

0 shroom (s):

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0