Thursday, December 20, 2007

Farewell old creep.

I woke up terribly LATE again, about 11+. Had my fibre brunch and played my neopets. I'm a little addicted to it, maybe thats the only thing i can do to make myself busy at home. I almost forgotten that ive a movie date with Louise. God god. how sotong can i be? I rushed for a shower and put on some clothes, then off i go.

15 minutes late. haha. sorry. We watched Alvin and the Chipmunks + Heartbreak Kid.




Photobucket

This was amazingly funny. I want and will watch it again. Those are so adorable. They sing, they dance.



Photobucket


Photobucket

He's Theodore, my favourite, the fattest, shortest, and cutest one there. I want him for Christmas ya?





Heartbreak kid was just OK. I didnt quite enjoy the movie cuz they were some noisy malay guy there. Trying to get some attention by i dunno making so much noise. Uh.. I was about to SHOUT and SCREAM on their face. but afraid tht bunch will do sumthin back on us three. So attempt fail.




After movie, i went over to Louise's. Her house was so so empty, i can hear my echo perfectly clear. OMG her tv is gone, its in her new mansion actually. Louise actually sulk and sob over the tv. ' I cant live without my tv, ok!' said louise. At 8, i had my LAST dinner at her house. how sad.




Photobucket

Bon appetit.




Photobucket

digging in.




Photobucket

chilli. :p



Photobucket

Super Chef.
Thanx KAK, for cooking, for cleaning up our mess, for keeping our dirtty little secrets.




After dinner, we flipped Galaxy over hundreds time. there were nuthin for us to do. serious. So we decided to do sumthin really really stupid.


Ugly jumps.




Photobucket

Tried to take a perfect shot of a beautiful jump. But it aint easy. Its either only She's UP.



Photobucket
Or I'm UP!


Photobucket

Severe constipation.



Photobucket

Constipated #2.





Photobucket


failed.



Photobucket

NO! we all looked equally insane!



Photobucket

A trampoline will make things much easier.




Photobucket

Sweat.Smile.JUMP!*flash*



Perfect Jumps.



Photobucket

JUMP #1. success. ballerina ky. happy inez. Little Jason sad cant jump as high as US.




Photobucket

JUMP #2. expressions.



Photobucket

JUMP #3. SuperJUMP.



Photobucket

JUMP #4. Reach for the sky.



Photobucket

JUMP #5. cropped. obscene.



Photobucket

JUMP #6. JuniorJumper.



Hyperactive Kids.




Photobucket

Hang HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Photobucket

Throw HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Photobucket

The Rock.Stonecold.Triple H.




Photobucket

Little Charlies's Angels.




Photobucket



Photobucket

Louise : I wanna thank GOD, my mom, my dad, my producer, my fans and OH MY MALAYSIA TANAH AIR TERCINTA!!!!!!!!!!! MUAX..MUAXX.



Photobucket

Ah Ta and Jason. Ive no idea why is he called AH TA. [very big] where is bigg???



Photobucket

brother.sister.



Photobucket

orange.red.



Photobucket
exhausted.



Unfortunately, its my farewell to old creep. Yes it maybe a ten years old house, but i had millions of memories under those roof. Its like my second house already. A place i felt less lonely. A place there is someone for me to speak to. A place there is someone to play with,joke with, and even fight with. However, i'll still CRASH her new mansion.HAHA..



Photobucket

The gate. Place where i enter, place where my mum drop, place where i pick them up to somewhere.



Photobucket

The living room. Place where we watch tv and play cards.



Photobucket

The Dining area. Place where i feel my stomach with food, place where we bake.




Photobucket

The Kitchen. Place where we help Kakak to cook and burnt her food.



Photobucket


Photobucket


See u in new mansion!



nicquegallery : 5 days to Christmas.7 days to Rachel's Party.8 days to Rachel's Bday.11 days to Yj's Party.13 days to Yj's Bday. 14 days to School.


HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY, BRYANT!!!!
To Bryant,
You're finally sexteen.
Proud of you!
KY.


Photobucket

0 shroom (s):

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0