Monday, December 24, 2007

MySuperAwesomeChristmasEve.

I promised Dennis and Steve that I'll bring them for dinner on the christmas eve. Yes i did stick wit my words. Steve suggested a restaurant all the way to Brickfields. Dennis had to drive us there. Steve told us the food was fantastic and the last time he went there was 7 years ago. wth i was like 9 years old. I wondered if its still there. The restaurant closed down. :C Thanx, Steve.




Photobucket

....not-so-loud stomach growling
a hungry man is an angry man....





We had to search somewhere else. Finally, settled our dinner in a lovely diner. I was way too hungry. I was about to see mum, steve and dennis as my dinner and eat them up! The all of us had a soup for starter... Dennis took a sip and told the waiter it was very salty... *a few minutes later* the waiter came and gave him some salt and went off. Dennis said 'thank you'. For a second, all of us were quiet. Steve said, "why is he giving us a salt when the soup is salty... I would understand if he gave us some sugar or something, and dennis ur thanking him for makin our soup even saltier"...



After the filling dinner, Dennis gave one each a present. I was too embarrased because I did not prepare any gifts. Oh dear.......


Photobucket

Mum got a Nemo.
Dennis gave this to mum because he said mummy always misplace her glasses. Today onwards, she wont!
uniquely convenient..





Photobucket

Dennis got me a RosePink PSP..
I wanted this for so long.. but I thought i never gonna get those
Cuz mum thinks its for boys...
Oh, amen, finally....
He make a really good Santa!




Photobucket

This is certainly the best Christmas for myself.




Photobucket

Lady owes me a gift. I will wait.
I love her..




Photobucket

Merry Christmas yo.
I hereby wish all my friends a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year,
Mr. Boyfriend returning tmrw!!!





niquegallery : 2 days to Rachel's. 6 days to Baby's.

0 shroom (s):

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0