Saturday, December 29, 2007

NO PORK!


Its Saturday. Saturday is all about tuitions and me. I got up before the blazing hot sun, that is about 7+. Had Martin at 9.30am. Promised honey pie a breakfast date. eehee... We dropped our bags and off we go for breakfast. We had it at a stall directly opposite martin fried chicken block. It was so so so farny. Its like this.......



Tauke : What do you want to eat? (in cantonese)
Honey Pie : I......What do you have? Err...What is that? *pointing at the chinese letters on the board* (in cantonese)
Tauke : Wan Tan Mee (in cantonese)
Honey Pie : .....One big...One small... no pork for the small.. (in cantonese)
Tauke : *serve food*
Honey Pie : Am i supposed to pay now? (in cantonese)
Tauke : *stares at him*
Me : Yewjin, of course pay now its a stall. *paid* (in english)
Me : Baby, i thought you can speak fluent cantonese. Why were you speaking 'cant-glish' to tauke?
Honey Pie : I just woke up plus its still so early. My tongue got tied-up. I need to biasakan.
Me : Uncle Tauke must be wondering if we are Chinese. *sigh*



The coffee-tea Yewjin drank was so dark. I have never seen such a black drink before other than cincau. Trust me, that is even darker than cincau and a person i know. ok skip that.
Tuition...tuition..tuition...skip that too.


Tuition centre huge boss walked in proudly with his gold Rolex belt and gold plated specticles! He said something about him giving free tuiton to the unfortunate. So you wanna take his treat? He also spoke something regarding his NEW LUXURIOUSLY RENOVATED LIBRARY across the street. "....my library is like Taylor's library." quoted Martin.


Okayh...I'm looking forward to see that Taylor-look-a-like-library. He's gonna have a Cafe for his students. He is doing so much. I like him. I actually a quick shot of him but I cant open the picture. It says " Photo Gallery cant open this picture or video. The file appears to be damaged or corrupted". Oh thank god he did not break the camera lenses. I never come across this situation before no matter how unphotogenic the person is.






Photobucket

17/08/2004
Chan Kuan Yee
Back to Form 1
Bubbly.

0 shroom (s):

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0