Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Luncheon.

Saturday, 19th January 2008.



I got up extremely late, and i even missed the first physics class. Mum wasnt feeling that well. After tuition, Shaz decided to go for a lunch wit his GF and GFF. Yj and I just tap in wit them. Lunch was in Sushi. It has been months since I last dine in SushiKIng. However, it is still and always my all time favourite diner. =)))

Times Square has the the nearest sushi from pudu. I never liked TS, and i hate it even more now. Its the hot spot for rempits. I used to think guys who shuffle were hot.... not anymore. Rempits shuffle now. Shuffle is degrading. =(((

Of course, I wouldnt let those rempits destroy my lunch mood.


Photobucket

warm green tea



Photobucket

KY : i want this. ooo.. i want that too.




Photobucket

GFF-GF-BF.
my lunch mates.
actually, it was a school day. Obviously those in casual are the ponteng ppl.



Photobucket

cheers.
everyone.
spot me.


Photobucket

Photobucket

favourite.
fish roe.


Photobucket

Shaz's recommendation.
Soft shell crab temaki.
Deep fried soft shell crab, cucumber and spread of mayonnaise.



Photobucket

Soft Shell Crab Temaki.
I recommend u too!
voila.



Photobucket

super double set.
Yj's and mine.
love eel. do u?


Photobucket

Cold soba set.
Anis's + Azie's.
Shaz had the same one too.


Photobucket

His expression complimented the food.
If you are searching for japanese food, Shaz knows best.
He would tell where can u find the cheapest japanese buffet and so on.


Photobucket

I'll poke u.



Photobucket

Yj: Baby, come i feed u. Ahh.... *mouth opens*
Ky: I dont wann....



Photobucket

Yj: Angugu...Eat la.
Ky: No.No.No.



Photobucket

Yj: Aww.please
Ky: ok fine. *mouth opens*



Photobucket

You see, you see. This is the reason why I dont wan yewjin to feed me. He made me look so fugly. He even fed my nose. However thanks for feeding. loves.



Photobucket

Fun having him around for lunch.
High potential for food critic.
He can hold chopstick really well.
Even myself needed a fork.



Photobucket

camera's bestgirlfren =))))



Photobucket

i look like a real retard.
yvonne!!!! I look like u!!!
=x



Photobucket

Anis: Na, eat this.
Shaz : =(


Photobucket

Shaz : Anis, look there. *escaped*



Photobucket

AS for me I cant escape, I sat inside. Unless i crawl across the sushi belt.




Photobucket

The end.



Photobucket

Great news.
I got my second cheque.
Who wants treat?

0 shroom (s):

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0