Saturday, January 12, 2008

Birth Delivery On LIVE.


I rose at 8am sharp, unwillingly. I had to go for tuition in Martin, unwillingly too. My last class ended at 6.15pm. I really am very tired. Finally, I got myself a brand new bag for school.
Its my last year, so I think I should get myself a LAST school-bag. Its comfy, baby! oh its prettay too.






It rained, again. Pudu got flooded, again. Rats and cockroaches everywhere, again. I swear I wouldnt get freaked out again when a rat ran across me because Im so used to it, already.
Later, mum picked me up from the station and we drove to Ampang Point to get some stuff.





I saw something very extraordinary today. It occured in AP's ladies. I was in need of urinary relief so I went to the toilet. A Chinese pregnant lady gave birth to a baby inside the toilet. oooo panicked me. Splattered blood everywhere. I totally forgotten my intention of urinating. Some people were just looking as if it was a movie-cast. A lady called the ambulance. Another wise looking woman was helping her to deliver the baby... Pregnant lady was screaming and shouting... I was stoned for a moment. The wise-looking woman asked me to calm her down. I held her hand tight. She succesfully gave birth to an adorable baby boy... This is my first birth delivery on Live. x]
Poor baby was born in the toilet.
I do not want to have baby, Its even harder than SPM.. x{

0 shroom (s):

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0