Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Mon.Tues

Monday, 07/01/08


So far for the past few days, Im not exactly late. Which means I reached school before 7.30am. Which also means I havent got any slip from the prefects yet. thats a good start... good start. x]
So I brought camera, I know its 'illegal', I hereby want to thank the people include the prefects who did not attempt to tell any teacher.



Photobucket

7.15am.



Photobucket

Prouse first meeting.
vote..vote..
weee...Princess Britney excited.


Photobucket

.... :p
Stacy Kibler excited too.


Photobucket

Amirah : Vote for me, Amirah, and I shall grant you more and more KOKO points.
She is the most excited ones.


Photobucket

blue white white blue blue white



Photobucket

This junior was interested to join cheerleading. She confidenltly asked me, "How much is the baju ah? RM 20 right...". "NO, you left a '0' at the back." I replied.
"Waa....my mother is going to kill me." she said.
Her facial expression when I told her its 200++.




Photobucket

Her sister the one who told her its RM20.
if the costume could be this cheap, I think everyone in the skool will join include the boys.



Photobucket

He looks HOT in here.
I still think he looks good because i took it profesionally from the right angle.
NOT HIM...




Tuesday, 08/01/08






Photobucket

Eventhough I always talk bad about this school...but deep inside me I actually love my school. The thought of leaving it soon is extremely sad. I wish I could stay for another year.



Photobucket

Interact's first meeting.
The table broke when a member lean against it.
Bad start.



Photobucket

CheeFai's lovely yet painful looking piercing.
He was trying to remove the stud but it was stuck because the blood was clotted, so it was...ouch ouch
Me, would not allow any piercing near my tasty mouth. its a no.no
other spot is fine.....



Photobucket

Malaysian Pie, Beta House.



Photobucket

boys.
alvin and the chipmunks.



Photobucket

our lunch.
NASI KUNYIT!!!
a better name to call... Thai Fried Rice.

0 shroom (s):

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0