Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Socks.

Oh crappy day...Today has been one of "those" days. If you’re not in the mood for a super boring post, stop here. If, however, you want to hear me complain about my day, by all means, keep reading. I don’t even have the energy to complain well. And I can’t find any relevant or even just plain good, photos to show you.



I’d like to be an early riser for a lot of reasons, but I find it extraordinarily hard. I was almost late to school. I had no breakfast. Besides, I've got bruises on my knee resulted from yesteday's high jump. As noon approached, I heard some really crappy thing from a guy. Its heartbreaking. I got myself an ice-cream to keep me cool and steady. I skipped MrYap to accompany YewJin for training in Kg Pandan.



The worst part was, I lost my red pouch together wit my IC and Rm100. I have to say its my carelessness. Its really depressing. Bankrupt I am. or almost near to broke. I havent report to the police about my lost IC yet. Will the police think Im a immigrant? Send me to jail?? Feed me curry rice??


After the training, we were trying hard to stop a cab. Unfortunately, its either there was no cab at all or it was unavailable. WE had no choice but to take a bus home. Ok, so he stopped a bus... BUT, we have no small change. Bus driver insist for exact change. That is the problem when u have big notes..


He had to ask passerby for change. A gentleman GAVE us RM1. god bless him. I’m not TRYING to be difficult. Ill just cut short. My day ended by me getting all wet from head to toe. my socks and shoe were soaked in water. I just 'love' today.

0 shroom (s):

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0