Thursday, January 3, 2008

MyTwoZeroZeroSeven.

At the beginning of a new year, I want to take some time to summarize my 2007.
Eventhough many unexpected things happened on that year, yet It was indeed a memorable year for me. Dramas were all around me but I managed to stand up again with the help of some best dollyfriends of mine and sweetheart. Problems come and go, I totally accepted the fact. Anyways, I love my 2007 because.....




Photobucket

My 2oo7, I went for performance with them.
I miss those moments.





Photobucket

My 2007, I was above the ground for the first time.
Acrophobia I had.




Photobucket

My 2007, I got on the eye of malaysia for the first time.
great experience.




Photobucket

My 2007, I hold a Shih Tzu for the first time.
rex, i miss u.




Photobucket

My 2007, I was a lady PIRATE.
i miss the gothic nun.






Photobucket

My 2007, I was the goalkeeper.





Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My 2007, I got to know Mansoor, Sooroosh and unibrow
Mehdi.





Photobucket

My 2007, I met Gee. I like her. She's hilariously cute.
Rm1000.rhinoplasty.Thai.





Photobucket

My 2007, I worked hard and got paid by cheque for the first time.





Photobucket

My 2007, I spent Rm200 for makeover.
ouch.





Photobucket

My 2007, I'm in a photo with a celebrity for the first time.





Photobucket

My 2007, I was the wildest PromQueen cuz I broke my wand..






Photobucket

My 2007, I ate her.






Photobucket

My 2007, I got a PSP.





Photobucket

My 2007, I wore a Arabian Costume.






Photobucket

My 2007, I got drunk by one shot in Rachel's.





Photobucket

My last day of 2007, I got my last kiss for the year.





My 2008 Resolution.


1. I will get Mandy, Rachel and YewJin gift . I will ,its my first resolution.

2. I will learn to write and read Mandarin


3. I will start to mix well wit kids.

4. I want to be a teacher’s pet.

5. I will reach school on time. I will.

6. I will make new friends and contact old friends

7. I will procrastinate less

8. Save less, spend more

9. I will learn football from YewJin

10. Study less, score more.


11. I will take neither myself nor any of the above seriously x)

I am looking forward to a great 2008.

0 shroom (s):

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0