Saturday, February 2, 2008

♥ Britney's!

First and foremost, I apologise for the delay. I would not say Im too busy, cuz I wouldnt want to lie, plus that is something very common. x))) nola. Im actually too lazy to sit down here, get all the pictures photobucket-ed.... and My entire body was aching so BAD resulted from too much of tosses. I would be so happy if u could get me a body massage chair for chinese new year.


I'm gonna post on WeiAnn's Sugar 16 today. haha. I know almost everyone had posted about it and Im still here getting all the pictures piled up. ish i hate it when im so slow in doing things. I doubt weiann will see what I have here. Anyways... it is never too late for anything, it is the thoughts that count. =]



What? Annie's Sweet SexTeen.
Where? Hard Rock Cafe KL.
When? 26th January 08, Sat.
Time? 6 to 10.30pm.


It says party starts at 6 but I got my ass there at about almost 8pm. I had tuition before that, so I wasnt fashionably late. So when I got there, everyone had finish their main course, getting ready for dessert and cake. The venue of the private event was pretty awesome, we have part of the place all by ourselves. When I got there, for a minute I was blank. There were many juniors which I think I know them but dont know them at the same time and some of the prefects which I always offend. malu...









Photobucket

kick off with a photo wit weiann.
she looked amazing.
i likey your vest.



Photobucket

ami-RAH.
sat wit her the moment i reached.
oh she was having her ice cream all over her mouth.
=] ok no la. she knows table manners.


Photobucket

Nad. Zaa.
Nadirah looked tall la.
gheram..
nonono. im SURE she had heels on.
very very sure. :/



Photobucket

Amumu. Farish.


Photobucket

sbu.



Photobucket

game host. Kim.
love her comfy-looking platform.




Cake Cutting Ceremony.


Photobucket

Chocolate cake arised by Mr Waiter.
she smiled.
we sang.


Photobucket

she blew.



Photobucket

she cut.



Photobucket

she got dunked.
=x



Photobucket

main course.
♥ Lemonade Fish Fillet.


Photobucket

Nadirawr.


Photobucket

Zaa. moi. Sara
Sara won the 'About WeiAnn' game.
x[


Photobucket

JuJu.
Turtle.


Photobucket

dragon ball thingy?


Photobucket

hoooo...HARD GAY MALAYSIA!


Photobucket

bryant. farish. rachel's hand. rachel's camera.



Photobucket

timer.
10s.


Photobucket

zuureeee zen.


Photobucket

Peanut face.


Photobucket

KYRachel #1


Photobucket

KYRachel #2



Photobucket

KYRachel #3



Photobucket

US with Alex and his man-boobs.



Photobucket

thongs. i wonder if she will wears it.
hmmm

Photobucket

=]


Photobucket

BRA!!!!


Photobucket

LOVEES ♥ BRITNEY!!!


Photobucket


Videos.






spot shaun. haha




the end.

0 shroom (s):

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0