Monday, February 4, 2008

MollyPajamas.

What? First Visit to Louise's Mansion.
When? 2 weeks ago.
Where? Taman Sri Cheras.



I am supposed to update this long time ago, specifically, 2 weeks ago or more than tht. Finally, I got to go Louise's new place. Oo... its cozy at the same time well-decorated+furnished. Her house has got 3 floors with creepy stairs all the way up. I had problem going up alone because... I....was....a lit..tle scared... ya a lil. Evening walk was the best part of the day. Prettypretty dogs came out for a walk and poo. i love ChowChow. During the walk, I left the camera in the house. I shall post it up later.





Photobucket


Her thick-framed glasses..
I go **** when I put it on..
By the way i took this picture,
it clearly tells I've birds flying around my head.
i look like TheNannyDiaries.




Photobucket






Photobucket


She looks petite, under her vege pajamas.








TIMER 10s.

Photobucket


Uncommon vaginal birth delivery.


by Dr. Borat




Photobucket


Photobucket


oops...tak sempat lari...





Photobucket


*ringring*


Lou: Hey Ma. Wats up?
Mom: What are you both doing up there bing bing bang bang? I can hear every single footsteps of yours.
Lou: Sorry, I was running.
it was actually me stomping the floor. poor louise.

Photobucket


ain't brooking any bolster.




Photobucket


exceptional cases.




Photobucket
pillow fight.


Photobucket
goddess.


Photobucket

Photobucket
That's long-haired Louise.

Photobucket
I shall have more to talk about on the next visit.
ooo dogs especially. x]
nique's: Happy Chinese New Year!

0 shroom (s):

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0