Tuesday, February 26, 2008

388.


I ponteng-ed today!!! Because I were'nt ready with Biology Presentation. I owe a deep apology to team partners - weilin, alvin, cheefai, chun~bo. I slept really late last night getting the presentation done, couldn't rise up this morning. In addition to the body ache I had, causing me even harder to leave the bed. Mum thought I should just skip school today. I continued sleeping until I realized it was 1.oopm.


I rushed to school at 2.15 by cab. I didnt want to miss YewJin's jump. I know my presence doesnt make much different to him, but I still wish to be there with him at that very moment. I will always make my effort to support him by every aspects in the things he wants to do. Anyways, where was i...ya cab. The driver had 6 fingers on his left hand. I kept staring at his additional finger, next to his thumb from the backseat. :D



Photobucket

It wasnt easy to see him jump across the pole.
The heart was beating so fast, the leg couldnt stand by its own,
the palm was as sweaty as the feet.
I disallow myself to show the anxiety in me,
so he could regain confidence and internal energy.





Photobucket

I can tell he was nervous and scared
He was afraid he'll hurt his back again
The night before he told me he might never get to walk again if he hurt the same spot
Being dramatic all night long.



Photobucket

164.



Photobucket

KICKING THE POLE!!!!


Photobucket

SITTING ON THE POLE!!!!! :d



You were fantastic today,
You amazed yourself, the crowd, Prouse and me,
Eventhough 164 was tough, but you tried hard to sustain your performance.
I am proud of 388, very.

_____________________________________________♥388



0 shroom (s):

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0