Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Rat 08.


What? Chinese New Year
When? 5th - 9th Feb 08
Where? Hometown, Johor


It's the first time I online since I got back from Johor. Time packed with performance + practices + exam. Back to the title, I went back to Johor again to visit both my grandparents. Yeh, I celebrate this special occasion every year with them. Its happening, babey. Although granny's place isnt that comfy, its the gathering with family members that counts.


I got my myself fed by huge, hungry mosquitoes. Strawberry spots all over the leg. Couldnt wear anything above the knee for a week. Showered with pure cold water. Sweat from seconds to seconds. Zero proper shopping malls. Babysitter for 3 kids I am.





Photobucket

8.00pm
Reunion Dinner.
Mama prepared the dinner for all of us.




Photobucket

♥ grandpa. granny.
He is soft, calm, caring.
She is SUPERSTICIOUS, lovely.
Yes, they are both my sunshine.


Photobucket

Mama.
and.
her seaweed crackers.
she's adorable.



Photobucket

Ask me what is that, quick!
Siamese Rice.
Those black spots is actually insects.




First Day of New Year.
06/02/08



Photobucket

That looks tasty.
But my aunt told me its not for me, I cant eat it.
And i asked why...
Aunt : Because you're Muslim.


Photobucket

Meat ball.
:[
don't eat it, cuz i said SO!



Photobucket

1.00pm
lunch.
Mum had to tell me which to eat and which not to eat.
:/



Photobucket

the real lady.
She believes blue is her colour this year.
Could bring her 'ONG'.

As for those born in the year of sheep, RED is the colour for US..
Yayh.




Photobucket

Immediately after lunch, ladies open the table.
Mahjong, all time favourite.
It's the tradition, every year they will play wit it.
I should learn.
win yewjin's mummy money.



Photobucket

Gimrami.
Im not quite sure with the spelling.


Photobucket

precious.



Photobucket

NUtty Raisins.
Not nice.
Too sweet.
Too nuttylicious.




Photobucket

My grandmother's sister's sister-in-law.
I got so so so confused.
Because I cant remember their names.
I have to memorize which is the first, second, third grandma.
Happy 55th.



Second Day of New Year.
07/02/08


Photobucket

everyone's favourite.
youngest, fairest cousin.
Sean. 4 years.



Photobucket

Austin Power. 10 years.
telephone porridge lover.



Photobucket

Justinn. 8 years.
Extremely naughty and rude.
but, he is scared of me. :]
i used to pull his hair when he speaks rudely.



Photobucket

:p angpau.


Photobucket

kids.


Photobucket

grandchild.



Photobucket

Uncle Sam.
The father to Sean, Austin, Justinn.



Photobucket

Hot grandma..
No one can be more superstitious than granny.

she is one of the 'best' in that.
she could drive me crazy with all the superstitions.

Granny: KuanYee, don't wash your hair on the first day of new year. Its NO good.
KuanYee: *noded*

Granny: KuanYee!!!!!!!!!!!! Why did you use broken bowl?? Its NO good.
KuanYee: *changed the bowl*

Granny: KuanYee..... Dont wear BLACK! It brings bad luck.
KuanYee: *pretend couldnt hear*

Granny: KuuuuaaaannnYeeeee.... I bought you a top, you'll like it.
KuanYee: *ruuuuuunnnnnnnn*


Photobucket

favourite uncle.



Photobucket





Photobucket

Sending him off to railway station.
Back to Singapore.



Photobucket

He loves egg.



Photobucket

He loves Chilli.
He can eat chilli better than I do.

The colour of his nasi lemak explained it all.



Photobucket

Brothers.

Photobucket

pink boxers.


Photobucket

I AM SO SICK OF MANDARIN ORANGES!!!!
will the tooth fairy cure my sore throat?

0 shroom (s):

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0