Friday, December 12, 2008

The Street.


LiveItUp

Hello hello.. .



Amanda called up for a drink. Went to this place called The Sanctuary located at The Curve, Mutiara Damansara last Thursday for happy hour. Planned to visit the Ice bar, unfortunately the bouncer did not allow arnold in because he did not bring his IC.


We ended up lepak at the lounge. Ive been going out ALOT lately, I need to tone down already. Also, I'm out of cash! Everyone i know is happily working and earning extra holiday cash. Looks like myself need a holiday gig, to survive till the end of the month.recommend recommend









cute, petite, pretty colours.

social drinker is definitely not referring to me.

((: you know i've tried. but failed sexily. teehee






Finally, you had your first.

How was it?








Cheers to the sanctuary.







OJ!!! yeah, are you seeing this, H2O?
I guess I was the loser that night.








Dear boy,
Thanks for everything darling.
Being with you, is the closest thing to heaven.
I know i'll get all mushy, when it comes to you.





awesome bunch.
But of course, I miss the presence of darling H2O too ):




ta-daa...
Okay,will update more soon on SBU/SJI Prom 08 at The Marriot.
Stay with me!

0 shroom (s):

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0