Friday, December 5, 2008

Prom Dress Shopping.

28th November 2008 at Pavilion/ Mandy's mansion.


I officially hate prom dress shopping. Choosing a prom dress is tedious and it was as if I was choosing for the perfect man. It was a Friday and promised Mandy for sleepover at her place. In the day, went Pavilion, again. Its always there and I don't know why. Perhaps it is near and convenient.






8x




cassie. banana.





F*** B****
louise knows best.





accounts wasnt over yet.
cheers to those not taking accounts.
sorry eh banana, monday is your day.





Superb dinner prepared by hot chef.
I tell you, the meatballs....just melt in your mouth.
:P only amanda's friends get this!!






skinny bitch and friends.
i love my new tee.






jfndjfnkdgndlkngdnkngksdnjdtgjldng...





yours trully.
EMO!!!






Louise raped EMO!
she counted her nipples.
stop dog abuse
!

0 shroom (s):

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0