Friday, December 5, 2008

Pajama party (:



In conjunction with World AIDS Day which falls on December 1, the exhibition crews were giving out red ribbons and samples of well packaged condom .
I wonder what happened to the condom we left at the cafe?







Have a sexy sweet sixteen, lil' Inez













Visited the school for the last time for the year 08, just to return the text books
Kris burnt his shirt which was then reduced to ashes.






Finally, her accounts paper has come to an end.
She belanja us for desserts.

Well, now i realised green tea and red bean can make up a good combination for an ice-cream.







Later, brought her for Fish Spa and it was her first time.
I already expected her to scream her lungs out after she dunk her feet into the pool of water.
:[ YOU TOOK MOST OF THE FISHES!!! thank you dear.






Pay to feed the Garra Rufa.
I enjoyed my spa. I hope the same to you both.







Catch of the day.
Do I taste good?








Played MAFIA.

Louise and Jin suspected Shaun to be the assassin and voted Shaun to be eliminated from that round.







Kelvin trying to convince all of us that Louise is the assassin.






If I am not mistaken, I was the assasin actually. Kesian them, blaming each other while i quietly sitting there recording them.






Things Kelvin did to Inez's Shin Chan was very obscene.






I told you he was having a great time with shin chan....and his vodka.
Can you believe it, he slept when we're watching the notebook??
BOY, you don't know what you missed.





Mamak: Nak makan apa?
Shaun: Roti tisu. Tambah gula. Tambah susu pekat
=O






Amanda and Jippy





0 shroom (s):

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0