Thursday, December 4, 2008

RIP.

27th November 2008 at KLCC.


What a relief it was for me when I noticed I will never have to sit for history ever again. It ended pretty quick. 730 days of studying just to prepare for this 8 days of hell. Anyway, its over and I will not complain. :)


Thursday night, Mandy asked us to crash EL's 17th birthday at Cempaka suite. However, they ended up in The Apartment at KLCC for dinner. I love the place and oolala, very cozy indeed. Not to forget, happy to catch up with the loud,bubbly Satya.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EELENG!





After party, stopped by Santini to grab some drink and late dinner with boyfriend of the week, arnold, mandy and smokin hot, khai sze.

Great company. Good food.




Thats the Graveyard.
Cute cross over there.
Am sure they'll be sending themselves to their own graveyard.
Sorry guys, I don't drink.

0 shroom (s):

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0