Monday, March 10, 2008

invisible track.

What? Sports Day 08.
When? 1st of March.
Where? SBU field.

The weather was very grey and dull, the field was wet and damaged, but nothing could postpone the sports day. And I have to say, what a day it was! Despite the weather, the annual sports day begun with some minor problems and ended very succesfully indeed.



Of all days, I was late on my last sports day. I woke up at 7 sharp. Everything was messed up and I have so much to do, yet so little time. My costume was all over the place. Reached school half an hour later all dolled up. :) I missed the assembly + attendance-checking. :(

The night before, I reminded Louise to come earlier. And KY appeared to be the second last to reach. Rev's last :S

Photobucket



Arrived after assembly, joined Zuri, Rachel and Louise at the Skylite.

Relieved I wasnt that late after all.


Photobucket

Photogenicas.
envy.envy.


Photobucket

Julius Caesar-wannabe
Shaun.
'Cooked' Mascot.


Photobucket

Prouse's Leonidas.
Cooke's Caesar.
Which costume looks better??

I prefer the silver ones because I chose it. :p



Photobucket

Yj ... adorably charming.
Ami looking gorgeous in those kebaya.


Photobucket

Marching Squad.
Prouse-tan.
I swear they were so cute under those cape, shield and stick?
The way they stomp their feet around the muddy track..aww


Photobucket

Two pathetic girl who contributed a little nothing to Prouse.
I collected money though, does that count?
However, we had fun, cheering for the athletes, running in the middle of the field aimlessly, and argued with the judges on duty.
Say hello to Rachel. =)


Photobucket


He's looking at me!!
you see, the inner mind power works.
I was wondering what Amirah was doing.





Photobucket

Thiban..
he stared at the judges, hoping they'll give more scores.


Photobucket

Lovely prouse seniors.
No offence, I didnt notice Desmond at first.
i swear im not lying. sorry.


Photobucket

Agent 388.


Photobucket

He ran, I cheered.
He fell, I reached for him.
He drop in the mud, I gave him my shirt.
He upset, a clown I am.


Photobucket

I see no people running.
I see people swimming.


Photobucket

Kristie!
Faris...
Shafiq..



Photobucket

Amazing girlfriend,
Chocolate + Cupcake = Freida
She fancy codes and passwords in conversation.
Miss her presence. =P


Photobucket

Syaira. Aves. Rach.
Sorry Rachel I missed out your lovely pair of eyes.


Photobucket

Sha.Rach.Sya.Aves.Rev.
i adore colours.
Shasha has the best costume. :[


Photobucket

Princess Britney + Shaz
Limited Prouse Edition.


Photobucket

Aileen.
Originally from Beta House.
Taken 1 second before she ended the race


Photobucket

prousetiotism.
i agree prouse house is extremely full of itself.



Photobucket

Some stranger I met at the tent.
He offered me sossage, but I refuse to accept food from a stranger.
Even the tv said so.


Photobucket

Us.
Next to the finishing line.
Supporting all houses.
Teasing Shaun.
Kept annoy Yewjin at the opposite side.
Screamed our lungs out to support athletes.


Photobucket

Say Shirt Lift !!!









Prize Giving.

Photobucket

D'leh. :D
young mammoth hunter.
no its medal hunter.


Photobucket

Bryant.
Striking yellow.


Photobucket

Latin Pie.



Photobucket

Champion for Tug O War girls category.

Photobucket

Thiban. Des. Faris.


Photobucket

Green. Awi. Baby.



Photobucket

Atheletes. Hall of Fame.
except Tharma, he menumpang thats all.


Photobucket

Best Mascot.
Who chose the costume??


Photobucket

Policewoman.


Photobucket

Final score.


Photobucket

Catch a movie at isolated Galaxy Ampang.
Step up 2 was good. 1st was better.


P.S: I had too much from YewJin today. He and his dramas never end. I might get hypertension any sooner. :]]] Im strong la~~

0 shroom (s):

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0