Saturday, March 15, 2008

Dush!

What? Accident.
When? Random Monday.
Where? Opposite Ampang Point.




Well, had tuition in the morning and it was rather boring but I managed to get some of Razazu's concepts right. Jin was excited that he managed to pay full attention on Razazu's lesson for the first time. " Weh, I can absorb whatever he said today =O " quoted Jin.
And so I replied him with this " =/ " .


During class Jin bugged me non-stop to agree on following him for jamming in Xcite. I ignored him at first and later, I do not know what he did and I agreed aimlessly. Waited in Ampang for WeiXiang's ride. He drove Ju, Jin, Bry and I to the studio. Had problem searching for parking. Those guys had maximum volume for the player and screamed their lungs out.


Directly opposite Ampang Point, little black MyVi met with an accident. WeiXiang bang a Green Wira.




Photobucket

Discussing.

Ju: Uncle, we're sorry it was our fault. We'll pay Rm100 for you to fix it.
Uncle: Ok la, since you all students. Becareful next time
Xiang: Nonono. Cannot. Rm100 wont be enough. Rm 200 ok or not uncle?
Uncle: ok =]

I've no comment for this. :/



Photobucket

Jin sibuk.
Want to tunjuk muka only.



Photobucket

Xiang's car.
Bumper scratched and came out a lil.
Bryant and I were trying to fix it back.



Photobucket

This tiny SCRATCH cost bloody Rm200!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Photobucket

Mercedes was the cause of the accident.
Satria was trying turn at the corner.
Merc blocking.
Satria had to reverse a lil.
Xiang's car was behind Satria, Xiang followed by reversing to avoid got bang
Wira behind did not move. and DUSH!!!



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

I think I should plan out a revision schedule. Just cant seem to find the motivation to maintain the study and revision.
Got to get started, somehow.

1 shroom (s):

2nd Unit 2nd Room said...

aiyo...
your friends are so super rich lo...
RM200???
RM100 is just nice already... for people to knock it baack and touch up some paint... (:

oh well...at least the uncle didn't make a big fuss and all... ^_^

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0