Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Caramel.


What? PESS International Understanding Day
Where? GSC Pavilion KL
When? 15th March.




The day before promised both Rachel and Louise to meet at the entrance sharp at 9. Yaa, I suggested. I must be forgotten to set the alarm the night before. Slept soundly till I realize it was half past 8. I did rush like a robot maniac. Lovely mom dropped me a few blocks away from the entrance, I had no choice but to run on my platform. I did not want to miss the band performance. At the entrance, the guard disallowed me to enter. Shit!! I had to ring someone at least for a rescue, Louise!!!!

......met up with everyone at 7th Heaven.



Photobucket

We've got free caramel popcorn and coke. gave most of the caramel coated ones to Rach. luckylucky.
Had amazing sits on the first row for the best view.
And...got my drink spilt on the carpet. :C






Sneak peak.


Photobucket

Yayh. They were the opening.
#1 Starlight.


Photobucket

#2 I don't love you.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Some arranged performance by PESS themselves.
This was hilarious.
Cake eating. That wasnt her hand but her friend's.


Photobucket

Shaked coke.


Photobucket

lust.



Photobucket

After the event, Some returned the amps to the school, some went for a date, and US went for Carls Jr. for lunch. We were in need of good food. I was looking forward for my first bite. Had Superstar with Cheese.
Tasty.


Photobucket

Chacha for a tea break.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

0 shroom (s):

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0