Thursday, May 29, 2008

Somersizing.

December is such a hectic month, and last three weeks definitely proves that.Writing non stop for two long hours is not a fun thing. On the plus side, 2 weeks from now will be a breeze since there will be no school, no exam, no classes! For the past few days, I have been pampering myself with sumptuous meal and rejuvenating foot reflexology. The body deserve a rest after all.



Foot Reflexology at Happy Feet, BB.

I felt nothing worst than a zombie. My body is aching so bad that I felt like breaking them into bites and pieces. I often plead Mom to give me a massage. Although I must say Mom is not the best at it, but its better than nothing.


Me: Mom!!!!!! My body is in so much pain. Help me!!
Mom:
I am so used to this. How come others don't get the pain but you do? Plastic la you. Lets see if we have time tomorrow, I'll bring you for foot reflexology. I told you, your blood is not circulating well thats why you suffer such pain, but you refuse to listen.
Me: *blur*


Haha. It is not even related. Well thats my mom, and will always be.


oh...It hurts like hell. *i can feel the blood flowing :)*





Dinner at Nirwana, Bangsar.

One fine day, Uncle Dennis asked what do i fancy for dinner. I suggested something healthy and light for my little stomach because the night before I had a rough time in the toilet. I was awaken by a severe pain on the upper stomach which later lead me to vomit and diarrhea at 3 am. Horrible enough that I had to spend whole night in the toilet.

Uncle Dennis's then brought me all the way to bangsar just for a vegetarian dinner. Dinner was pretty ok. Great company after all. Walked down to bangsar village to allow the food to be digested and fed on light dessert.










Uncle Sam's 40th Birthday Celebration at Flower Drum, BB.

Previous Saturday, we gathered to celebrate Uncle Sam's birthday at Flower Drum restaurant. It was indeed a fine dining experience where the space, the sense of grace and the flawless service are as good as the food served. They were absolutely fantastic. Everything was cooked to perfection and the golden abalone just melts in your mouth. We topped it up with deep fried ice cream & lotus pancakes. Definitely one of the best Chinese cuisine I've ever had.




0 shroom (s):

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0