Sunday, May 4, 2008

April Baby.

Surprise for Louise.
Canteen.
22nd of April.



A day before L's birthday. The bunch of guys who usually do not know what to get for the girls for their birthday, decided to surprise them, namely L, Z and N with a birthday cake at school canteen. K was the one who planned on doing it and so he bought a Chocolate Indulgence. D's name was missed out, sorry.



April. I love this month. Because the entire month is showered with birthdays. Ooh la la i love birthdays. Unfortunately, things were not at best for me. Ah screw it. Anyways, N was half-absent on that day. She came after recess as she was suffering food-poisoned disease. Do you actually call it a disease??





Seventeen. 17th.
I cant wait to see my cake in 4 months time, and still counting.
Surprise party sounds fun. *winks*




haha. =O
are they actually closing their eyes??







Wishes.
I can tell L was extremely excited by her expressions.
Girl, God is up, not down!!!











She did all the cutting work.






My horny banana woman.
Thanks for the support and force, babe.
I know I need you.
Banana makes me high!





My all-time-listener.














We love you, L!




After cheer, Zoomed back to L's place. Fought for the bathroom. She won la. She used the red tape excuse. stoopid girl. Her mother suggested of having a barbeque at her home. But she REFUSED too. party-pooper. hehe. Am happy for L because she enjoyed her birthday this year and she smiled throughout the day.







Its about time to get your license!.....
.....so we can visit drive-throughs everyday. =]






Happy seventeen, sexayh!





Healthy people.






Yeh. It was supposed to be a pot luck. lol. I just brought myself there. :)
R brought her famous, Idlee and 'chateni'. I do not know how to spell it correctly, as I know it sounded like that.
I had 5 of that!!! I can't help, it was genuinely delicious.







After trying L's homemade Virgin Mary.
oosh.







***'s specialty!
If only all the instant noodles taste like this, I would eat them everyday.





Please stay like this forever.
I want to be your cupid!!!






Divas.





Rachel's homemade currypuff.
Its my favourite.
I am already craving for it, now.






I think we are the only mad girls who actually stay up in the middle of the night and make a mess in the kitchen to bake some brownies for supper.
Those mad girls I was saying is R, L and K. A should have join the madness.
I had 2 servings. It was really good.
R can be so good in the kitchen although she doesnt look like a kitchen person.
R, please make me more brownies! Sugars make me happy.






HAPPY BIRTHDAY WONDER WOMAN!!!!

0 shroom (s):

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0