Sunday, September 30, 2007

Insomnia Tonight?

Insomia basically means can't really get yourself to sleep.

DO you know why i put insomnia tonight?

Because tomorrow is PMR for the form3 and exam for form4.

PMR is more important and quite crucial for the form3!

Anyway i wish u all, form3 and form4 too, all the best for tomorrow!

Get really good sleep tonight and face the war tomorrow like this strong fellow here!!!!!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

ATTACK!!!!!!


Hey form3 out there, let me know can you sleep tonight? CURIOUS only.


Mr.Ball: Oh yeah, to all out there this week keep up the good work on checking this handsome fellow's blog everyday.

1 shroom (s):

Anonymous said...

I afraid that i'm lacking of confidence in this battle.I'm too feeble against it's brutality and the vehement attacks.Emancipate me from its chains.Khong,plz do not cheat in the exam, it's unfair to those who had prepared so well in order to combat against A,B,C,D and those funny essay. I beg u. Let faith be your cynosure to walk by. I've confidence in u. Good luck.

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0