Sunday, April 5, 2009

singleton.

hello fridays. as planned, i joined satya and mandy for a shopping date. its time to update the closet for college. we had such a laugh walking round the shops and humongous fitting rooms. i did manage to buy myself a few presents though! i love love my la senza boy shorts.



her new favourite for college.
"shoes for show or shoes for transport?"
(:




the bargain hunting pieces were amazing but..
its either too big or way too small to fit my bum






dates of the day, friday!!





nemo.
mandy would like to fish it back for her 18th birthday






We had tea break in a J.Co which was surprisingly quite busy.
2 doughnuts with an iced chocolate.
i could feel the sugar rush in the blood.

and and

eww..green tea doughnut!!







eat decent, ladies.
eat like you have a secret.







she never fails to light up the mood.
and yes..


would like to thank her for taking pictures of me changing in the fitting room.





my pervy date. who lost her English Legal System textbook.
karma.



cropped

..i had brilliant time with my dates.
thanks for the singleton day.

0 shroom (s):

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0