Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Senior Year #1

Graduation Day
18th September
Orchid Ballroom, Park Royal Hotel.




....i've graduated? Thats it?? High school year seems so fast. Time really flies. Mom said its actually unnecessary for us to have a graduation day as we are not offcially graduated. Perhaps it could be a pre-graduation, right.

Ohh, and this is my second graduation day. I had my first at Qdees :) And, my first graduation portrait was HORRIBLE!






:) hi, i'm a pregraduate student
Emperor Chan and her oversized robe.
More likely to be addressed as 'Chan' at primary. hate it.
Today, people around calls me 'KY' and mom hates it.
because its well known for lubricating jelly.






OH. And that is my mama, who hates the name, KY.
People thinks we look identical.
You're a great lady.






He is muah best uncle. PSP's from him. :p






Mandy




Desmont and Lucee.




Thorns and rose.
hehe.





Mandy Arnold.




Lunch at Theobroma Chocolate Lounge.
They serve good chocolate beverage.





Waffles in Chocolate.




2008.senior year.

0 shroom (s):

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0