Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Seventeen Candles.

Syaira's Seventeen Candles
19th April 2008.
At Her place.







Seventeen. I just love the way it sounds. I am looking forward to crash more parties this year. I don't think I would have such parties with all my mad high school friends ever again after this year. Syaira invited me over for her birthday dinner recently. Her mansion was huge and the table was fully decorated with junkies, chocolates, brownies, marshmallows, and there were more which I couldnt remember them. ' If I were to have such a house, I would throw a party every day' - Amanda. 'Then I'll have to skip tuition every week'. Met some old friends that almost lost contacts. Glad to see them again. i miss you both, freida and liz.






Star-shaped Cake in pretty pink.




The another birthday cake.
Syaira didnt want to cut this cake, she like it.





Twister.
Damn look at Ann.
(:
I thought you could do better [:




Baby.





Anna.







Ainaa.


Zuwee.



Sayang.



Darlings.



Perfect.












Superwoman, Nana.





My sweetest cupcake, Freida.
I need to talk to you, as soon as possible.
call me, all my contacts disappeared.





Happy.
Nana won us all though.



Happy Birthday, Syaira Leana!

0 shroom (s):

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0